Tern Vektron S10 Gen 2 Electric Bike
Highlights Of This Electric Bike
Uses the Bosch eBike System
With a re-worked frame and frame geometry, the updated Vektron is now even better. The cockpit is longer for improved comfort for taller riders. The frame has been designed with additional forged and machined elements for additional strength without extra weight. The battery now reclines backward, keeping the center of gravity as low as possible for superior handling. And the new design allows the Vektron to stand up vertically when folded, making it even easier to roll around.
- Fits easily on buses and subways for electric multi-modal commuting
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 4’10” – 6’5” so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Stores under a desk for convenient theft protection; no need to bring a heavy lock
- Stash a pair in the trunk of a car for weekend getaways
- German-engineered Bosch Active electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- T-Tuned™ geometry for a full-sized ride and comfort
- Valo™ lighting system, with 150 lumens of power, for 24-hour visibility
- Rear Cargo Rack™ works seamlessly with Yepp child seats—Maxi Easyfit or Junior Easyfit—for carrying kids
Deciphering This Electric Bike
Sometimes the language used to describe electric bikes can be confusing. Let us walk you through it:
Tern: This is the brand of the electric bike.
Vektron: This is the line of bikes.
S10: This is the model of bike. It is the more-equipped model of this line.
Gen 2: This stands for "Generation 1," meaning it is the second version of this bike.
View Full Electric Bike Specifications
21.8 kg (48.1 lb)
16.1" x 33.9" x 25.6"
30" - 97"
Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar
Min: 620 mm (24.4") Max: 690 mm (27.2")
Distance: Saddle to Pedal
Min: 670 mm (26.4") Max: 1100 mm (43.3")
Suggested Rider Height
4'10" - 6'5"
Max Load Weight
105 kg (230 lb)
Tern Vektron, hydroformed 7005-Al, 3 patented technologies
Tern Tarsus, 6061-Al, hydroformed
Tern Physis 3D, 3D forged, 5 patented technologies
Tern Andros, adjustable, forged construction, patented technology
Flux Pro, angular contact bearings, Physis integrated
Kinetix Comp, double-butted 6061-Al
Tern Porter+, patented GripPad design, PrimeGel padding
Tern Telescope, 34.9 mm, Lite 2014-AL
Oversize, 6061-AL, 2pc
Front & Rear Brake
Magura MT4, hydraulic disc
Magura, hydraulic disc
Brake Cable & Housing
Magura, hydraulic disc
Bosch Active Line Plus, 36 V/250 W, max speed 25 kph (EU); max speed 20 mph (US), max torque 50 Nm
Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh
400 Wh: 50-100 km (31-62 mi)
Bosch Purion, 4 mode selectable, walk assist